Book this workshop for your food service, restaurant and retail team today – Customization available!
Diane Chiasson, FCSI, President of Chiasson Consultants Inc., will show you how to earn money, get free advertising and increase your brand visibility by learning how to incorporate retail products and promotional gift items into your operation.
Retail and promotional items can help your company in many ways. Not just with enhancing and strengthening your brand image, but also by bringing in more revenue. Promotional items are an excellent way to entice your customer and get relatively inexpensive advertising.
Diane will show you the necessary steps to selecting profitable retail products and how to find the right promotional items for your operation, help you with critical issues such as how to get quality merchandise that best represents your brand, as well as which products will grab the most attention from your customers.
She will show you how to tackle these issues yourself without the assistance of outside promotional companies, and how to decide the right theme for your company.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Find products that best represent your brand and your operation
- Find unique approaches to make your brand stand out in the minds of your customers
- Make extra profits from your existing products by using key strategies to appeal to your customers
- Merchandise and cross-merchandise your promotional retail items to maximize your sales
- Make attractive and profitable gift baskets for year-round holidays and special events
- Take advantage of the free advertising gained from promotional gift items
- Understand and attract the attention and spending habits of young consumers
- Build brand loyalty, encourage repeat business, and increase sales immediately
Upon completion of our workshop you will receive a personalized certificate. You can use this certificate to further your expertise in yourprofessional career, or use it in your portfolio or on your website.
Get even more from your learning experience with our Retail Study Tour!
Smart restaurant and retail operators watch the competition! One of the best ways to learn about your industry is to take a look around you. Add a Restaurant and Food Retail Study Tour to one of your workshop packages. Diane will guide you through Toronto’s most interesting independent restaurants, food markets, boutique hotels, supermarkets and fine gourmet food stores, as well as other unique and exclusive food and retail operations. In just a single day, you will gain useful knowledge from the latest restaurant and retail trends and concepts.
As a special offer, you can add this Retail Study Tour to your 2-day workshop for an additional price of $399/person, or add it to your 1-day workshop for an additional $499/person. The cost to attend the Retail Study Tour alone is $599/person. For more information, please visit our Restaurant and Food and Retail Study Tours page.
"I have been very happy with Diane’s talents. She always brings a new perspective to our business."
Chief Operating Officer
Prime Restaurant Group Inc.